Friday 31 July 2015

Hello August 2015

What Happened in July;

- I turned 26 boohoooo :( My birthday however was amazing. Started off with breakfast at Frankie & Bennys. I went gliding and finished off with a fab meal at a local BBQ restaurant. 

- I brought a new car, gotta wait until September until I can have it though. #newcarproblems

- A couple of very drunken nights out. 

Whats Happening in August;

- My blog turns 2! 

- I get to meet Kenzie from Lemonaid Lies, look out for that post!

- I am going to Center Parcs for the first time. Only a day pass but I can't wait.

- Going camping with the boyfriend for a couple of days

- Finally going on holiday with my best friend and her family for a week in Palma Nova, so excited for this.

- Watching Batman at Wayne Manor, or Wollerton Park - OUTSIDE. 

So after a pretty steady July, August is going to be amazing. I literally don't have a single free weekend. I am really looking forward to making the memories :)! 

What have you got planned for August?

Follow me on 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig