Friday 13 February 2015

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

Hello there;

I adore my Collection Lasting Perfection concealer, it is literally the only concealer I have used for years. Now I haven't fell out of love with it, but I do feel like I need to give other concealers a try. For the blog and all that. Maybelline Fit Me as been called the dupe for Nars Creamy Concealers. Not that I have tried them either. Why do I even own a blog?! 

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer Nars Creamy Concealer Dupe


I went for the shade 20, which is a touch too dark for me when I am at my palest. I brought this when I was fake tanned up, mistake number one. But in the summer I know this will be a great colour match for me, not that I tan loads but it will be just enough I feel. 

Fit Me I feel is a little thinner in consistency than Collection concealer as that is really high coverage. The Fit Me has a gel texture to it as well giving you less chance on getting that awful cakey look that you can sometimes get with the Collection. Upon wearing Fit Me for the first time, I noticed that it did cover up mu under eye dark circles really easily and blended out VERY easily. Hardly any effort was needed which is a dream for when I am rushing. I don't think it is as long lasting as my beloved Collection but do think you could easily get 6-8 hours out of this with very little touch ups as long as you use a good setting powder over the top. For £5.99 I do think this is a little bargain a little goes a long way when using it.

Have you tried the Maybelline Fit Me range?


Follow me on 


SHARE:

24 comments

  1. I'm looking for something slightly lighter than the collection one, and this one sounds lovely!

    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. dream-seek- believe13 February 2015 at 09:26

    I may just have to give this a try- I'm in need of a good concealor to cover my dark circles! :) http://dream-seek-believe.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the look of this! I've been wanting to try the other Maybelline one that everyone seems to be talking about at the moment (the one with the sponge) but it's sold out in all the Boots I've been to! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use the Collection Concealer as well and have been debating trying this, but every review I've read it just doesn't seem as good as the Collection one! It's good how easy it is to blend out though!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found the Collection concealer didn't sit well on my skin at all and I just never used it. This sounds like a better option with a thinner consistency so will definitely have a look next time I'm in Boots x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been using this concealer for a few weeks now and I love it! So many people had been raving about the collection concealer but I couldn't find the right shade for me so went for this instead! So easy to blend x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh sounds fab! I do like the collection one too but think I will try this for under the eyes! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really want to try this but the lightest shade I've found is too dark for me, annoying! Think it's a generic drugstore problem :( looks fab though!

    alice x | beautybyalicee | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  9. I so wish I could try this but the palest shade is too dark sadly, but it sounds so amazing xx

    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have been obsessed with this concealer since it first came out and have to agree it’s very similar to the Nars concealer :) I love how creamy this is, great review hun :)

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Let me know if you get it.


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Defiantly give this one a try :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. So hard to stray away from what you know :')


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh the erase one? Yes I want to try that one too!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Only gonna be one way to find out though!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh really? Thats such a shame :(


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. I agree, the colour range isn't great with the Collection!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. These drugstores need to get on the pale girl hype! They are missing out on an entire market!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the Maybelline Fit Me concealer, really covers up my dark circles well.

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've been wanting a concealer for ages now, I was gonna get the Wake Me Up but I think I'll give this try!

    Charli | Charlotte Rose

    ReplyDelete
  21. We'll get it in Notts :p


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig