Monday 1 December 2014

Hello December

Hello December, where did you come from? With your chilly mornings and dark afternoons. I can't say I am pleased to see you, I am much more of a summer person. But alas you are here so please make yourself welcome and no snow this year?! 



What happened in November;

- I hit 600 followers. I said it before I will say it again, thank you so much! 

- I had my week off work, it was very enjoyable and relaxing roll on February when I get my next week off! 

- Several nights out/meals out for birthday and Christmas celebrations. 

- My 500 follower giveaway ended and it went to a very dear friend of mine Frankie. 

What is happening in December;

- I move out of home and into work. Yes for you Christmas is the most magical time of year. For us who work in retail, its the worst time of year. Time to start 12 hour shifts... I am sure you can sense my excitement.

- Obviously it is Christmas. Lots of food, lots of drink and lots of smiles all around. 

- This year, I will not be taking a month off blogging like last Christmas. I am not saying I will be posting every other day. But I am gonna try my bloody hardest to keep on top of it! 

- I know its not technically in December, but on the 1st January myself and my boyfriend will be celebrating 5 years together. I always get so excited for our anniversary :)

What are you getting up to this month?

Follow me on 


SHARE:

18 comments

  1. Urghhhh I totally feel you when it comes to retail. Thank god I am just a part-time worker because I'm a student and in all honesty I'm thankful for the shifts over the holidays to get some extra cash but it's so depressing and takes over Christmas! I am excited for this time of year though :) let's just hope work doesn't get in the way of our festivities too much! xx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is why I'm not working this Christmas! I worked waaaay too many hours the past two and it just tires you out so you can't get as excited as usual! Great for extra cash though :P Means you can do some more guilt free shopping! haha x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post; it was really nice to see what you achieved in November and what you're hoping to achieve/whats happening in the upcoming month.

    Heather, porcelainbeautyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah yes hope the christmas shopping crowds aren't too terrible!! Congrats on 600 followers and on the anniversary - both fab achievements :) xx

    Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah I am not too keen on December either, I just want some summer heat! But it sounds like you've got a pretty good month ahead, and the one you just left behind. You deserve every single of the 600 followers, and many many more!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I'm with you on the extra hours over xmas, I already feel like I live there!!! Not sure how I'll manage to keep up with my blog, but like you I'll try my hardest. OH and a early congrats on 5 years :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I certainly don't envy your 12 hours shifts you poor girl! :( I've never worked in retail but I can remember how stressful it was when the restaurant I used to work at got busy at Christmas (and it was only small!)

    At least you have lots to look forward to - like your anniversary <3 congratulations! xo

    www.seekmyscribbles.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is true Hannah :')! I wish I had a choice but sadly doing more hours is expected of me!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Couldn't agree more Jessie! Ive done all my Christmas shopping now so I can relax and not worry about that now :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. We really don't like the cold!! haha! You are far too kind :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just gotta do our best! Im sure our readers will understand :)
    And thank you hun :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Its awful Megan!! But thank you :D


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the idea of a summary like this for the new month Sian.. huge congrats on smashing 600! xx

    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really lovely post! Sounds like you've got a nice month coming up (minus the 12hr work days - eek!) Really like your blog - now following!

    Drea xo
    Drea's Junkyard

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ah how lovely that you're celebrating 5 years. Congrats to you both xxxx

    Anoushka xx www.Anoushkaloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. You forgot giving me my presents :(

    Charli | Charlotte Rose

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig