Tuesday 25 November 2014

1989 Tag

Hello there;

I am in love with Taylor Swift. When I saw that there was tag for it. I knew I HAD to do it.



1. WELCOME TO NEW YORK
If you could live in any city, which would it be and why?
New York or London. 
Ive been to London and I adore everything about it.
But New York has a hold on me, that makes me giddy. I need to travel there one day.


2. BLANK SPACE

What is something that everyone thinks is true about you but is actually false?
Not exactly false. But that I am a bitch.
I agree I can be a horrible person IF you annoy/piss off/upset me/family/friends. But on a whole I am lovely. Sometimes my reputation of a bitch goes before me. 


3. STYLE

What is one item in your closet that makes you feel unstoppable?
Red lipstick. It gives me a boost of self confidence.


4. OUT OF THE WOODS

What is one thing that you’re afraid of?
Spiders.


5. ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS STAY

Who is someone you wish was still in your life?
Luckily I have all of my family members. But of course there are a handful of people I wish was still in my life. 


6. SHAKE IT OFF

What is something you have had to shake off?
Negativity. Naturally no one wants this in life but I have gone through a few things in the past year that has made me realise I can't be bothered with negative people. 


7. I WISH YOU WOULD

What is something you’d like to happen right now?
I lost 2 stone?! 


8. BAD BLOOD

Have you ever had someone stab you in the back?
HA, yes.


9. WILDEST DREAMS

What would you like to be remembered for?
Making the people around me happy. 


10. HOW YOU GET THE GIRL

What is your favourite pick-up line?
I have never used a pick up line in my life.....


11. THIS LOVE

What is something you got back that you never thought you would?
Feeling loved. 
After my ex, I felt worthless. My boyfriend now makes me feel so loved.


12. I KNOW PLACES

Where is one place you always feel safe?
In my boyfriend arms. 


13. CLEAN
What is an important lesson you have learned in life, and how did you learn it?
Not everyone will like you and this is okay. As long as you like yourself, don't worry about anyone else.
I tag anyone else who wants to do this!


Follow me on 

SHARE:

12 comments

  1. This is a great tag! Been loving her album recently. "Not everyone will like you and that's okay" - that's something I learnt a couple years ago and it was eye opening/libertating.

    www.ksenyagray.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the best tag I've seen! Definitely going to do this myself as I love the album. Great post Sian, I love all of your answers <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This tag is absolutely amazing! I agree with you on the red lipstick. It always makes me feel better too. I might need to do this now! X x x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really is eye opening! And it is one hell of an album :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Megan, can't wait to read yours :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do it! I want to read your answers :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally doing this! Love your answers :) I'm gonna do this right now! (or maybe not right this second, BUT I WILL)

    Charli | Charlotte Rose

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally agree about the red lipstick, always makes me feel good when I pop a red lippy on! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so lovely. It's a great tag :) Gotta love a red lip, I feel like a lady boss when I have my lips on!

    Anoushka xx www.Anoushkaloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Defiantly something in red lipstick that makes a girl feel better!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. 100%, I strut more with my red lips on!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig