Friday 24 October 2014

Xenca Perfection Eyeshadow*

Hello there;

Last month when I went to the Nottingham meet up, the lovely Suzie from Xenca gave us a talk on her brand. It was amazing! After going through all of the products, we were allowed to pick an item to take home. I could not resist this duo! 

Xenca Perfection Eyeshadow Duo Cappuccino

Xenca Perfection Eyeshadow Duo Cappuccino

I went for the shade Cappuccino.
Isn't this just the most gorgeous little duo you have ever seen!? 
As you can see it consists of a pinky/nude colour that has slight flecks of gold shimmer within and a brown, which again has a very slight shimmer to it. But the shimmer is hardly noticeable when applied to your eyelids. 

Xenca Perfection Eyeshadow Duo Cappuccino

I adore these colours together. It makes the most gorgeous natural smokey eye. The consistency of the shadow is creamy and easy to blend out. Just what I look for in a eyeshadow, very slight fall out but this is never a put off for me. Another reason why I adore this eyeshadow is what Xenca stands for. They are the ultimate natural make up brand. Literally nothing is in this eyeshadow is harmful to us or animals. It is 100% organic. If that isn't a reason to love it a little more, then I don't know what is. 

A slight downside to this is the packaging, the lid on mine comes off so easy. So I have to keep it in the external packaging as I don't want to come to any harm. But this could just be my packaging. Overall though, I adore this duo it is great for travelling (regardless of the lose lid) and at £11.95 for two eye shadows its a bit of a bargain! 

Follow me on 



*Gifted to me at an event
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. I love this eyeshadow! It's not just your lid that does that though, mine does too unfortunately! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dino's Beauty Diary24 October 2014 at 10:43

    I got this eyeshadow too and I love how perfectly it blends! Unfortunately I have the same issue with the lid, but other than that I can't fault it! xo


    www.dinosbeautydiary.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shades, they really do complement each other so well! Pity about the packaging though x

    Beauty with charm | TOOFACED GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh glad its not just me :p


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exactly! Nothing can be perfect right?! haha


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can forgive it though, because it is so pretty :')


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never heard of this brand before - the shades looks really pretty x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you get two shadows in one, much easier for travelling. Shame about the lid, and I would of expected more from something over £10!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute colours :) and I agree with Belle that it's good that you get two eyeshadows in one, easy to pop in your bag!

    Charli | Charlotte Rose

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its beautiful, defiantly worth checking them out :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is a shame but the colours make up for it!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohh the colours are a little bit gorgeous Sian! Shame about the lid though x

    JustJulie | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig