Thursday 18 September 2014

The Harry Potter Tag



1. What is your favourite book?

Defiantly number one. I love learning about the characters and Hogwarts starting to develop in my mind. I find it such an easy read and so magical. A great way to start off there series.

2. What is your favourite film?

The last one. Or can I pick the last 2? I think with all the added action in these film, they are so much more exciting that the others. I always look forward to watching these when they are on the TV.

3. What is your least favourite book?
I'm not massive on 5, Order Of The Phoenix. I just found this a hard book to read. I can't exactly pin point why, I just did. 

4. What is your least favourite film?

I am such a hypocrite here, but I dislike the first movie. I think its due to the cast being so young. I prefer them when they are older. Don't get me wrong it is still a good film, I just prefer to read this.

5. Which parts of the books/films made you cry?

I didn't cry at any of them. I know a lot of people got upset when Dobby died. But I wasn't one of them. 

6. If you could hook up with any character who would it be?

Gotta have a bit of Harry haven't you! I could sell my story to the Daily Prophet and make a mint :')

7. Who is your favourite character?

Oh my. How can you pick?! I have so many. 
Snape - Just because he makes you feel so many emotions that they are almost to hard to handle.
Bellatrix - I love how her character is twisted round due to her love for he who shall not be named.
Dumbledore - No more words needed.
Fred & George - Purely for their entertaining reasons. Like when they let off all the fireworks.
And in the books; Peeves - he SHOULD have been in the movies. They missed out on a trick there.

8. Who is your least favourite character?

Again how can you pick?! 
Rita Skeeter - Can I just slap her?!
Umbridge - VILE WOMAN. I actually think she is more evil than Voldemort.
Dobby - Sorry, I just find him so annoying. I can't handle annoying.

9. What is your least favourite line?

I can't pick one....

10. What would your Patronus be?

 Well as I am horse lover, I would like to think it would be a horse. But knowing my luck it would be a sloth or something along those lazy lines! 

11. If you could have the invisibility cloak, resurrection stone or elder wand, which would you choose?

Invisibility clock. I like being nosey. 

12. What house would you be in?

On Pottermore I am in Ravenclaw. But if I could pick I would want to be in Gryffindor.

13. If you could meet any member of the cast who would it be?

Helena Bonham Carter.

14. If you were on the Quidditch team, what position would you play?

Seeker, a love a bit of racing around! 

15. Were you happy with the ending?

No, not really. Firstly, I hated the name Harry gave his son. I get why he is called Albus Severus but really? And secondly. WHY WOULD YOU THROW THE ELDER WAND AWAY. I would have kept that bad boy locked up in a safe in Gringotts forever more. He has the other two parts of the Deathly Hallows, why not have the third. Silly boy.

16. How much does Harry Potter mean to you?

I'm sure there are people out there who love it a lot more than I do. But I find the Harry Potter world such an escape from mundane day to day life. Going off and reading about wizards, spells and trolls just seems like so much fun. I'm glad I was part of the generation that made Harry Potter what it is today. And I hope that my children's, children appreciate it as much as I do. 

I tag anyone who loves Harry Potter. 
Let me know if you do this tag, so I can read your answers! 


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. This is like the best tag ever invented! I'm definitely going to do it (I'm a huge harry potter geek) ;)


    Maddie // itsthatplacecalledhere.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see your answers :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Let me know when you have done your answers :D


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig