Sunday 28 September 2014

Superdrug Haul

Hello there;

After the meet up I did in Nottingham, myself and other girls went to do some shopping. So here is the damage I did in Superdrug!

Superdrug Haul

In the morning I found out that MakeUp Revolution was in fact in Nottingham, in the only shop I didn't check (typical). But seeing as I knew where it was I was SO excited to go get my hands on a few more goodies. I went for the What you Waiting For? Palette. Such beautiful colours inside, I have a review coming up soon so keep a look out for that. I have almost ran out of my Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray, so I thought I would give the Pro Fix a try, I haven't used this yet but as soon as I have given it a fair trial, I will review it. Finally from MakeUp Revolution I picked up one of their Vivid Blush Lacquers in the shade O' Boy. Woah, this stuff is good! And I will be collecting the rest of the shades! Again a review is coming up for this little guy soon! 

Next two are from Maybelline, firstly I picked up my old faithful Falsies Black Drama mascara, I cannot not have this in my collection. The second item I picked up was a bit of a gamble. I have made it no secret that I dislike the original Baby Skin. But Maybelline have recently brought out a Cool Rose version a instant fatigue blur primer. I have used it a couple of times and I dunno, you'll have to wait for my review on this to come out to see what I really think about it.

What have you brought from Superdrug recently?! 



SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Haven't been to superdrug in ages! I'm trying to build up my Boots points before Christmas :) I really want to try some make up rev stuff, I never am able to find them in any of the stores I check! x

    Jasmin Charlotte | Palette Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul x

    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you go on their twitter, they tend to tweet out a list where they are stocked :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am SO impressed so far :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. ..... change that right now :')


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its coming out soon Lauren :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig