Monday 29 September 2014

Blog Hop | Why I Blog?

Hello there;

I recently got tagged by the lovely Julie from Just Julie, to take part in Blog Hop. I love Blog Hops as it is a great way to find new blogs and see what peoples answers are to the questions! 


Why do I write?

I like to talk, simple as that. But apart from a few friends, no one I know in real life really shares the same passion and enthusiasm for make up/skin care. So having somewhere, where I can come and just talk and write is ideal. And this is exactly how I type. I start a lot of sentences with "and" because that is how I talk. I know its not technically correct, but so what?! Shoot me. I have never made out I am top writer for the New York Times, I'm a 25 year old with basic english wanting to share my love for make up with you.

What am I working on?

Bettering my blog. No blog is 100% complete. Not even the big wigs. Having this little corner of the internet has made me grow as a person. So I am also working on myself, before I had this I was quite closed as a person. I liked my people and my people only. Any of my close friends will tell you that. But since having Sian Marie Beauty, I have met some wonderful people. Maybe even life long friends now. So yes, I am working on myself. 

How does it differ from others of its genre?

It doesn't. There is a million other beauty blogs out there, most are a millions times better than this. But this is mine, and to me it is unique because of that. And thank you to you, yes you who is reading this right now. It is because of you I am still rambling on. 

How does my writing process work?

I have a notebook in which I write down what I want to review, ideas and words. From there I will then create a tick box exercises of three steps.
- Photo, have I taken the photos for this post yet? Once they are taken I tick that off.
- Edit, have I edited the photos. Once they are edited I can tick that off
- Wrote, have I wrote the post yet on Blogger? If yes, I tick that off.
A lot of these ideas never make it to Blogger, but the ideas are there incase I am ever inspired again at a later date to make that post. 

The two people who I want to tag are two people who's blogs I adore reading;
Kenzie from Lemonaid Lies
Have fun ladies!

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Only just found your blog but I loved reading this! I love the idea of continually working to improve your blog and finding that you are working on yourself in the process - I feel exactly the same! x
    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a nice blog hop/tag. I love reading this. And your writing process it pretty similar to mine.

    x
    Daphne

    seriouslydaph.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this post, and I did my one today to. But I am seriously envious of your organisational skills!!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you enjoyed it Daphne :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw it :D! Its a great little tag :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you beauty, I will be getting this up and ready to go hopefully for next week :D xx

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig