Sunday 31 August 2014

Hello September!

Hello there;

As if September is tomorrow! TOMORROW.
I have been so excited for September to arrive! I will go into that detail in a minute. Lets do a quick run down of August.

What happened in August;

- I failed my spending ban. Ooops.

- I am currently at my first ever Blogging event. (If you are reading this on the Sunday after 6pm). 

I think that is it. Wow, I didn't do a lot in August. 

What is happening in September;

- I am going to 2 blogging meet ups! One at the Blue Water shopping centre and the other one in Nottingham. I cannot wait for both. I am a tad more excited for the Blue Water one, as I have never been there before. Plus I get to have a night in a hotel and I love hotels. I am odd I know!

- I have 2 weeks off work. Enough said!!

- I am having a Spa evening at a local spa, more to come on that.

- It is my boyfriends Birthday! Any reason to have a good old knees up.

- My not so baby, baby cousins 2nd birthday. Poppy please stop growing up! 

Yes lot of exciting time ahead of me. I cannot wait.
I hope you all had a great August and have an even better September!



SHARE:

11 comments

  1. I can't believe that it's September already, time goes by so quick!


    saltandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe it's september either, hope you have a great month!


    x leah symonne x


    www.itsleli.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, what blogging event? I love September, it's such a nice month! x

    Beauty
    Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went to a Lush evening :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHHH I hate the c word :') It's a stressful time for me at work. But I do love September :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had to laugh at the ... yeah not much happened in August! lol What a busy September you have and I'm reading this AFTER the Bluewater meetup, which was fab!! Look forward to reading your next months post! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah ill have a tiny bit more happened in September :P


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig