Friday 1 August 2014

Hello August

Hello there;

Hello August
Source



What Happened in July;

- Well it was my birthday! I am now officially half way to 50. Thank you to everyone who said happy birthday to me. And if you was involved in anyway. I had a lovely day :)

- On said birthday, I watched two more friends get married and it was a wonderful day. Not even the thunder storms stop us all having a wonderful time.

- I reached 400 followers, then didn't. But hopefully by the time you read this, I am back up to 400 :) Thank you so much to everyone who reads this blog, even if this is your first time. Thank you. I appreciate every view! 

What's Happening in August;

- A lot of friend activities! BBQs, parties, days out. I love summer.

- And that's about it for now... Not a lot planned really. But lots of exciting posts coming up on here. Keep a look out :)

Peace out! 


SHARE:

6 comments

  1. My birthday was in July too. Hope you have an awesome august, BBQs and parties sound great! :-) xx

    Helen | http://helensfashionblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday! I hope you have an amazing August xxx

    http://marianoell217.blogspot.co.uk



    x Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to you too :D!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you just hate the ones who unfollow just as you hit the poxy number?! Well your officially OVER 400 followers now! Hopefully in Septembers post it will say 500 OR 600 :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmmm, I doubt it. But hey! A girl can dream :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig