Saturday 12 July 2014

The Body Shop Moisture Mask

Hello there;

As you are probably already aware of, I love me a good face mask. I find it one of the best ways to relax. Especially on my days off from work. But sometimes I just don't have the time to sit in the bath and do the entire pamper routine. And I hate using face masks around the house as I tend to forget I have them on. So I was on the market for a face mask that wasn't overly heavy but would help moisture my face that I could wear about the house and not have to worry about.

The Body Shop Vitamin E, Sink-In Moisture Mask for all skin type.

I featured this in my June Favourites and had a couple of people ask for a review. So here I am giving the people what they want. 


The consistency of this mask is a little jelly like. Which I wasn't expecting, although I'm not quite sure what I was expecting. Either way, I do like how this feels on my skin. It is really cooling and straight away your skin feels better from the cooling effect. 

With this mask, you apply a thin layer onto cleansed skin and leave it on for about 15 minutes to let it soak into your skin. I don't put on a really thin layer, I probably put on too much but oh well. It isn't a heavy product so in all honesty you can hardly tell that this is on your face. Once the 15 minutes are over, I just grab a flannel and dab my face. This removes the left over product. As you can see in the photo there is loads of product left and I must have used it about 6 time before taking that photo. So this guy is going to last for ages. Which makes the £12 price tag seem so worth it.

Straight away you notice a difference, my skin personally feels amazing. So soft and after using this a couple of times a week, I really noticed a difference in my skin. The only thing I am not keen on, is the smell. It isn't over bearing but I have smelt better products. 

Have you used this?
What are you thoughts?!


SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I haven't used this but I do LOVE the vitamin e range - the moisturiser is my go-to! I love a good old face mask too, might have to give this one a try xx

    www.lovefrom-lisa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do it! You should have tried it out the other night when you was here!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I'm loving the sound of Body shops vitamin e range more and more! This sounds really nice Sian! x

    JustJulie | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. You need to try it out Julie :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love, love this mask! I actually really like the Vitamin E range scent, but I can see why some people don't like it as it's quite unique haha. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really need to try this... I have super dry skin, and I love TBS products xx

    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ive not used it for a couple of weeks and you can really tell!!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's really cheap too for how much you get :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig