Sunday 20 July 2014

Scrub Of Your Life

Hello there;


Woah, I know. Another Soap & Glory review. I am an addict I know. 
But how can I not talk to you about products that I am currently loving? I simply cannot.


I must be honest, I have had this since Christmas and only just started using it. I didn't really know what it was and didn't bother looking at it much. Just tossed it aside with my numerous other shower gels and scrubs. It wasn't until I picked it up by mistake and use it. Best mistake ever.

First of all it has the signature Soap & Glory scent. I am so in love with the smell. I will sit there after my shower smelling my arms. Please please say I am no the only one who does this?!?! 

Personally my skin isn't rough, I am very blessed but obviously I want my skin to be at its best. And being covered in dead skin (ew) it is not. This is where scrubs come in. This is tiny little gritty balls in a gel like formula. Sounds strange but its brilliant. When I am in the shower I will either switch it off, or stand at the bottom end of the bath to use it. And I literally lather myself in this, I use loads. Then stand there for 5 minutes massaging it into my skin. Once this is done, I stand back under the water and rinse it off. Straight away you can feel a difference. I would say that this does leave a slight residue on your skin, but this doesn't bother me. 

After moisturising my skin feels incredible and of course still smells of Soap & Glory. This makes one happy Sian :)

Have you tried Scrub Of Your Life?


SHARE:

16 comments

  1. I love Pulp Friction, but I think i'm going to try this one next time just because ha! Soap and Glory is the best, I need to venture into their stuff more!! xxx


    www.effstarbeauty,blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Scrub Of Your Life! I always keep a bottle of it in the shower, it's really handy when it comes to shaving your legs too. I also love the smell of the Breakfast Scrub but it's not something everyone is keen on x

    Charlotte / coloursandcarousels

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried pulp friction, we will have to do a trade :p


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes it is!! My legs feel so soft after using this.


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this and I adore it! You can't go wrong with soap and glory at all! x

    JustJulie | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. NEVER apologise for more soap & glory posts, man do I love their stuff. I was also very chuffed the other day when I couldn't use my shampoo/conditioner voucher for S&G at boots as the lady said it was 'high end'. Never been so pleased to be turned down for a voucher. I *never* get to buy 'high end'. XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this product!! Soap and Glory never fail with their packaging either!

    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I couldn't agree more Paris :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not one little bit. All the smells!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha! I wouldn't class this as high end. More mid range? But hey if they wanna class it as high end I am all for it haha


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Not at all Jas! Its all so cute.


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. If they did it in a perfume, I would 100% wear it :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really love this.. it smells amazing xx

    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig