Thursday 10 July 2014

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil 625

Hello there;

A few monthly favourites ago I mentioned my NYX (pronounced Nicks) Jumbo Eye Pencil, and I had so many of you asking about it. Well finally I got around to reviewing it. 

The shade I own is 625 Sparkle Nude. I gorgeous rose gold colour.

I got this at the Pro Beauty North back in September last year, and I have used it tonnes since! But I have never had to sharpen it. It just doesn't disappear. A brilliant purchase, sadly I cannot remember how much I paid for it. But I got it at a discounted price due to it being a trade show. They are currently on the NYX website at £5, which is mega cheap still. The most popular shade that you will see is Milk. This is a pure white colour.


As you can see in the photo above it is rather shimmery but this looks incredible in the corner of your eyes to give you that added something. It also is great as a normal eyeshadow, so creamy it just glides across your lid. Also blends out so easy a really great all rounder. 

The only downside to this product is the lid, as you can see mine is all cracked. I didn't push it on hard. Somewhere during transport somewhere it has just shattered it. So sadly now it doesn't fit right. Very annoying. But other than that, I would recommend this product to anyone. So easy to use, a great starter item to someone who is just starting to experiment with make up.

Have you used any of the other NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils?




SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I've never tried nyx before but this looks so lovely!
    xx

    saltandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a great brand Amy :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to get milk. I always forget to pop it into my basket though.


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am full of useless information! :p


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks SO pretty! I've just bought a similar shade only it's a Rimmel one. Can't wait to try it :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're not the only one Belle! I used to think it was N-Y-X too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ive just seen! Maybe a very close dupe, can't wait to see the post on it :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig