Tuesday 8 July 2014

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish

Hello there;

I have wanted to try the Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser for a long while now. But never got round to buying as I was trying to get through my other sample of cleansers, from different beauty boxes. But when BirchBox sent me a sample bottle of the original cleanse & polish, I was hooked. 

But one night on Twitter I over saw Paige from Paige's Preferences talk about the limited edition Cleanser & Polish. Well of course my ITS LIMITED EDITION I NEED IT IN MY LIFE RIGHT NOW, attitude stepped in. And when Paige told me that it was free delivery until the next evening, I was straight onto the website. 



The limited edition is in the scent/flavour/whatever Orange Flower & Chamomile. I am such a sucker for camomile, I find it works so well for my skin, very calming. As well as getting this massive 150ml  bottle, Liz Earle also sent me 4 free muslin cloths. I was over the moon about this and didn't even realise they were coming! And to add to the lovely touches from Liz Earle, how the product was packaged was beautiful. Do you ever feel that the paperwork with your order on is just thrown in? Well within this package it was all in a little envelope, with a thank you letter and a personally signed card from who packed my order. So impressed with this. It's the little things.

Between the two, I prefer the limited edition as I feel my skin reacts to it better. To use it you just apply one or two pumps into your hands and massage over your face and neck. It recommend on the bottle you do this in circular motions from the centre of your face outwards and then finishing off on your eyes. I am usually really nervous about putting products on my eyes but this did not irritate them at all. Finally you place one of the muslin cloths under hot water, ring it out and then remove the cleanser. I personally leave the cleanser on for 2-3 minutes to let it get into my skin and then remove it. I also always have a dry flannel or cloth on stand by to dry my face afterwards. 

Once the process is finished, my skin feels so clean. And non of the tightening and tingling sensations. Just clean. I will always double cleanse though, after my shower I tend to go over my face again with a cleanser water, but this is purely habit. I am really impressed with this cleanser and will be a life long fan of Liz Earle. I am dying to try more of their products and will defiantly be making another purchase from them soon! 

What would you recommend me to try from Liz Earle next?


SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I swear by Liz Earle's Cleanse and Polish! I wish I had enough money to try the limited edition one. Just the packaging sells it for me! So annoying it is limited edition... x


    www.mappedoutblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it is going anywhere soon! So try and snap one up when you can :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just did! lol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just circling you on Google Plus and noticed we were at the same school! I mean, I never actually went to school but still, it was a funny coincidence. :)

    Stunningly Inept

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really! It's a small world :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Charlotte Boylett12 July 2014 at 20:33

    I wasn't too keen on the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Cleanser, even though I did use it up. I really didn't like the smell! :(

    Charlotte Rose

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig