Wednesday 30 July 2014

July Favourites

Hello there;

I say this every month, but I seriously mean it. Where has this month gone!? I love sitting here and thinking what have I been loving this month. Which products have really stood out for me this month. And this month I have two corkers.

July Favourites

Everyone has raved on about the Bourjois Healthy Mix for ages now and I simply felt I had to try it. I totally get it now. This is a fantastic foundation and I think it has took over as being my favourite. Sorry Rimmel Wake Me Up. I will be doing a full review on this foundation in the future!

Out of the 3 Naked palettes, the 2 is defiantly my favourite. But I haven't loved the entire palette this month. Just one shadow in particular. Tease.

July Favourites

Now, you may think I sound silly here. As this shadow is a slight mauvey colour. But this looks fantastic as my brow powder. I love how my brows look when I fill them in with this colour. If you have seen any of my selfies on my Instagram lately, you can guarantee that my brows have been filled in with is eyeshadow. 

NEW ITEM ALERT
NEW ITEM ALERT

I am now going to include a Blogger of the month.

This month I have been loving Just Julie
I have been talking to Julie for around 6 months now, and I adore her as a person. And luckily she has one fantastic blog too. Recently been shortlisted on the Cosmo awards. How amazing is that to say she has only been blogging since January. Between us we always retweet, each others tweets to help each others blogs grow. 

We are always commenting on each others post as we tend to love the same items. My wish list is constantly growing because of this lady. The way Julie talks about products blows me away, it is so easy reading and makes me want to strive on my blog to be better. It really gives me that motivation when I am lacking it in. 

Please go over and check out Julies blog. You will not be disappointed.

What have you been loving this month?



SHARE:

13 comments

  1. I used the Healthy Mix Foundation last year and really like it, I might actually buy it again. And I love Julie's blog as well:)

    http://mummysbeautycorner.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everytime you mention Naked 2 I just want it more and more!! I don't really have an excuse with my staff discount either! xx


    www.effstarbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love just julie! Definitely a blogger to watch, and she gives me serious product envy haha :p

    thechinadolldiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've used the healthy mix foundation before but I fell back on my trusty Body Shop Moisture foundation pretty much straight afterwards. Maybe I'll repurchase soon!
    Maddie // itsthatplacecalledhere.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. YDK is a beautiful colour too :)!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore it! How have I not used it before!?


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha tell me about it!!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh I might have to give that one a try :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. So right now I feel like how you felt the other week, coming on here to check out what are your favourites (which are one of my fav posts) and there I see me mentioned, which is a total shock!!! Thank you so much! It's truly overwhelming when someone says such nice things about you, and your blog isn't it?! I'm so pleased that you are my blogging buddy and look forward to our meet up, which by the way, I'm going to email everyone this weekend, just been too busy this past weeks, so don't think I've forgotten cos I haven't!!! ha! ANYWAY about the products..... I really want to try the healthy mix foundation, but would it be good for oily/combination skin??? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwwh, I am so glad you like it Julie :D Mean every word!
    And yeah its great for combination skin, that's what I am :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. charlotterose.30 July 2014 at 19:47

    I love Naked 2 :) Although I still prefer Naked 1. Both are brilliant :) And now I want to try that foundation! I like Rimmel Wake Me Up but it doesn't wow me :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think you will really like this foundation :) Worth a shot :D


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig