Tuesday 22 July 2014

Birthday Presents

Hello there;

Quick couple of disclaimers before I do this post.
1. This post is not me bragging. I am so grateful of the presents that people buy me for birthdays that I simply want to show you them. 
2. The photo isn't great, due to the sheer size of area I needed to take this photo. 

Right now that is over. Lets begin. 

Unless you have been under a rock for the past week, you will be aware that on Saturday it was my 25th birthday. Yes 25. Half way to 50 and all that. I was dreading turning it, got reallllly mardy Friday night. I didn't want to go to my friends wedding, I just wanted to stay indoors and sulk all day. Well thank god by the time Saturday morning had come around I was buzzing. So excited to watch two of my friends get married and especially on my birthday. It was also great to see some old faces. But between getting pretty drunk on £2.50 archers & lemonade, dancing and crying at speeches. I managed to open my lovely birthday presents.

I shall go through what each person got me.

Palmer, my boyfriend who always says he never knows what to get me for my birthday but yet, ALWAYS buys me amazing presents gave me; the basket of tubs.... They are from the company Busy Bee Candles  whom I have on twitter and have been dying to try out for ages. I am so impressed with this gift set I am currently burning Cola Cubes Magik Beanz and my living room literally smells like a sweet shop. He also got me the Alexsa gift card too. Alexsa is a local beauty room which do massages, nails and other beauty treatments. I cannot wait to use this, I think I received a massage, facial and then something else. 

My parents, went halves with me on my Zoeva brushes, which you can see the review here.
And my brother got me the Nip+Fab Body Butter set, always a winner. My grandparents both gave me money, which I am always grateful of. 

Palmers family got me a bottle of Archers and the adorable sized box of Milk Tray! 

My best friend Charli got me a right little mixture! The Lush Silky Underwear, never seen this in my entire life! Lush Whoosh shower jelly, Lush Rock Star soap and Lush Granny Takes a Dip, as you know I am  massive Lush fan. The Sleek MakeUp Face Form, I cannot wait to slap this all over my face. The book Her Mother's Shadow, which she recommended to me. And then Harry Potter Every Flavour beans! OH AND Charli and Palmer got me a massive cupcake cake!! Which you can see a photo of on my Instagram. 

Speaking on cakes, my lovely Auntie and cousin Holly (Hi Holly, I know you read this) went all out and made me a piñata cake. It was pink and amazing. Holly is really skilled at baking and I love eating her cakes :) Again there is a photo on my Instagram.

I also got another bottle of Archers from very close friends of mine and Palmer, Pricey and Rachel. I am not an alcoholic I promise. I just love me some peach schnapps.

And my lovely lovely friends Keighly and her boyfriend Tom, got me the Body Shop Lip Butter set. 

I feel truly and utterly loved by my friends and family for what I received. And I adore everyone of them :)

If you wished me Happy Birthday, thank you so much :)





SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Hi hun, great post thanks for sharing what you got for your birthday! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did thank you Lauren :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a great birthday, I love the body shop lip butters and they smell amazing too!

    Maddie, thatplacecalledhere

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a lovely day thank you :)
    And yes they smell amazing!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got a really nice collection of things here.
    I've got a pack of every flavor beans in front of me now but mines mostly full of earthworm flavor :(
    xx
    www.adrugstoreaddiction.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel so lucky :)
    I daren't eat mine, I think thats gonna be a drunk night's game :p


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. charlotterose.22 July 2014 at 19:53

    You really were spoilt this year, weren't you! I'm glad you had a good birthday and I am totally getting some of those Busy Bee candles! I'm glad you loved my presents :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was :D! And I loved them all :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw, such cute gifts. I hope you had an amazing day! Happy *belated* birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I did thank you :)! It smells amazing!!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your birthday presents are nice and well-thought. It's nice to be surrounded by people who loves and spoils you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww such lovely gifts! :D People always end up getting me bottles of vodka! lol Pleased you perked up on the day. I actually enjoyed turning 25. 30 on the other hand was not good! ha xx

    JustJulie | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig