Saturday 28 June 2014

They see me Haulin'...

Hello there;

Why is it when you pop into town for a couple of items, you come back home with loads of new things. I am just a weak weak person. I literally only popped into town for a new concealer, a nude nail polish and a present for my Auntie. And I ended up coming home with all of this...

I have NO self control. At least I remembered what I went into town for though and didn't get all the way home to realise I hadn't picked up that concealer. Lets see what I got!

I went into Boots first. Well from the off that was a mistake wasn't it. I thought to myself, go straight to the Collection stand and then look at the nail polishes. So I did that well, I got the Collection Illuminating Touch Brightening Concealer in Natural 2. Boy is this brightening! Going to love playing around with it. Next was my nail polish, I know it is every Beauty Bloggers dream to find the perfect nude nail polish, so I am hoping this Rita Ora one from Rimmel is the ONE. It is in the shade Let's Get Nude. But I couldn't just leave it at that could I. I saw that Batiste was on offer, only £1.99 for 200ml cans. I was all over that, so I got my favourite flavour Tropical and then the new Pixie Lott flavour.  Then finally, I walked past the fake tan isle. I had a wedding at the weekend and granted I was a little tanned from my holiday, it wasn't enough for me obviously. So I picked up the St Tropez Bronzing Mousse.  I have used this before in the past and got really good result from it. 

Next on my places to go whilst I was in town was TK Maxx, I was looking for some new items or props you could say to feature in my photos. But of course whilst I was in there I had to go and look at the discounted beauty items. Which lead me to find these two face masks, both from Quick Fix Facials. One is a gel mask that is a moisture mask and the other is  peel for dull and uneven skin tone. Once I have used up all of my other masks I have on the go at the moment I will be cracking these out; and I will let you know how I get on with them.

Have you used any of these items before?! 
Let me know in the comment section below.


SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Oh wow! I haven't seen any Murad in mine yet. But it can be a little hit and miss!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive still not used it! I forgot to put it on!! Gonna be using it soon though, I need to top up my real tan.


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I shall do that for you! ;D!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoy the Quick Fix masks. I particularly love the Moisture Gel one. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on the brightening one - I haven't tried that one yet :D

    Sarah | More Than Adored

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ive never seen them before! I can't wait to try them out.


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh so I totally started rapping in my head after reading this post title....haha. TK Maxx has some right gems in there!

    Belle ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Rimmel's nude polishes too, I recently picked one up and think the shade looks so chic! They're so fast trying also, I love it :)


    Meg | meg-says.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, that was my plan :p


    Sian
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh lovely :D! Yeah they are really fast drying.


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just can't help myself!! No neither have I, I hope they are good :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always come back with more than I expect, oops nothing wrong with spoiling yourself! i need to get my hands on a new can of batiste dry shampoo for festivals this summer, it's such a lifesaver!

    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig