Thursday 12 June 2014

Sleek MakeUP Pout Polish

Hello there;

I have confessed my love for Sleek before. And I will confess it again here. I love a good tinted lip balm. And Sleek have not let me down in the slightest. I received the Pout Polish in a GlossyBox a few months ago, and just tossed it aside. But recently I have dug it out and made it a permeant part of my make up routine. 



I have the colour Raspberry Rhapsody, try saying that fast 5 times... 
Anyways, it is a lovely pinky purple colour. It does not have a very thick consistency and has a slight vanilla scent to it similar to MAC lipsticks.


It looks really vibrant in the pot but when applied to your lips it is not THAT bright at all. I am not sure if I am happy with this or not. One half of my likes that it is just slightly tinted. The other half loves the colour and wishes it was as pigments as a normal lipstick. I might make my mind up one day.


Pout Polish retail at £4.49 a pot, which is a really decent price for the amount that you receive. And they have 9 shades to pick from. I am not a massive lip gloss fan and Sleek MakeUP do class this as a lip gloss. But personally I would say that this is more like a balm. Either way, I like it and do want more from the collection!

Which shade would you recommend?
Let me know in the comment section below.


SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I quite like subtle colours so think this looks pretty good as a balm! I'd agree that it doesn't really look like a gloss though! x

    www.lovefrom-lisa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the one I received too! I bought 2 more because I loved it that much :)
    Bea x
    As Seen By Bea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got to be honest I haven't even tried the one I got in my glossy box but this is the colour I got so will go dig it out of my drawer now!! x

    JustJulie | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colour in the pot! I have to say I was half expecting it to be that bright on your swatch haha! It's definitely not what I'd call a gloss either but still looks like a great product. xo

    www.seekmyscribbles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so lovely!
    thanks for the great review, i'm tempted to get buy it now!!

    -A,x

    Mandeville sisters

    ReplyDelete
  6. subtle colors are nice, but, I wish it was as vibrant and radiant as it is in the pan!!!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig