Friday 20 June 2014

Holiday - Chapel St Leonards

Hello there;

I am backkkkkk! 
Did you miss me? I sure as hell missed doing this. Almost 3 weeks without the internet was tough. I used a lot of data on my phone... but I am now back for good. So while I was away, I went to Chapel St. Leonards. If you don't know where that is, its about 10 minutes from Skegness. A very quite part of the east coast. 

We went to my mommas static caravan and not to boast or anything but I picked a bloody week to go. Sunday to Friday was nothing but hot weather. Sadly on our last day Saturday it went all cloudy. But hey I wasn't bothered. We had a really nice relaxing week. Just what the doctor ordered. This post is to show you some of the photos I took whilst there. The odd photo was also took by my lovely boyfriend. 

Enjoy.

The view from the caravan door. LOOK at that sky


Not a soul about
Cleethorpes Pier.

OOTD: Shoes & Dress - Primark
Belt - Tesco
Bag - River Island
Sunglasses - RayBan



My man friend. 

I tried to get arty farty


We finally went on a rowing boat. A lot of fun & ducks!



Unused Beach Huts, at Chapel Point


Excuse my hair, it was windy. A lot of mini golf went down on this holiday
To say that we should have had 2 weeks in Egypt, I can still say, I loved this holiday. Yes it was a little boring some nights because there is literally no one about. Although this did change on the Friday and Saturday night as people came down for the weekend. Including my grandparents, was so nice to spend a couple of days with them. I really don't see them enough. But I had a great week with my boyfriend, laughing, prating about, getting a little drunk and spending far too much money on food and amusements. 

Have you been to Chapel before? 


SHARE:

12 comments

  1. What a lovely holiday, it sounds so peaceful. :) x

    Angela | The Sunday Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so peaceful :) Seems like a lifetime ago now though :(


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just discovering your blog now :)
    I hope you had a nice holiday and are ready to star blogging.

    Lu, www.balgarka.co.uk

    See my latest post with giveaway straight from the fashion designers in Camden Town - I think you'll like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I am in full swing of blogging again! Already have loads of posts wrote up :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks baby cakes!
    Do you prefer this comment thing?!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwh I'm glad you liked them darling! Nothing wrong with a bit of nostalgia :)!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. You deffo picked the right week to go away! The pics look fab and pleased you had a great week! Bet your dreading going back to work though! Love your dress in one of those pics too! x

    JustJulie | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I sure am! After 15 days of no work, going back to a 1-10 tomorrow is going to kill me!! And thank you, is it the flowery one? I love it!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh no that's a shit shift to go back to :( Least you get a lay in! I'm off for 10 days so will feel like crap when I go back! Well it's not like soap and glory pop up in many of your posts... ha! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tell me about it!! You doing much with your time off?!


    Hahaha, well I know what I like ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Got dentist tomorrow, so will prob be in pain the next day. Meeting up with a few different friends for lunch/dinner/drinks a couple of days who I've not seen in a while. Catching up on my blog and try to get a fair few posts written and then IMATS on saturday which I cant wait for!!! Some serious damage will be done to my bank balance that day! ha x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooow! I hope its not too painful for you! Sounds lovely, and soooo jealous that you are going to IMATS. I want to see lots of photos :)
    x

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig