Saturday 3 May 2014

Lush Pop In The Bath

Hello there;

We all know now that I love a good bath.
And I cannot have a bath now without some form of Lush product within it.
In comes Pop In The Bath.

Source
Sadly not my photo. I forgot to take one before I used it. 

Now I am not expert on bubble bars, in fact they used to scare me as I had no clue how to use them. But my dear dear friend Charlotte Rose, helped me overcome this fear.

Im not 100% sure when I got Pop In The Bath but I am glad it was in my collection. It is on the smaller side compared to some of the other bubble bars from Lush. But just look how adorable it is.

I got 2 baths out of it, but you could get a 3rd one out of it if you wanted. But I had 2 bath FULL of bubbles. And this really does produce a lot of bubbles. To the point where they where spilling out of my tub onto the floor... oops. 

The scent of Pop In The Bath, is very citrusy and I adore how fresh it smelt. It fills the entire bathroom up with oranges and lemons. Currently wishing I had some of this left so I could in the bath with it again and feel all the smell and OH how it made my skin so soft. You can feel the nutrients in it as soon as you get in. My freshly shaved legs felt amazing when I was laying there. TMI? 

For £2.95 each, I don't think it is really a bad price for a bubble bar at all. Especially if you get that 3rd usage out of it. I really enjoyed using this bubble bar and would purchase it again.

Have you used Pop In The Bath before?
Let me know in the comment section below.

Sian
xo

Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. good morning!!! nice post !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a good value product, it's just under £1 for a bath- hurrah! XX

    Beauty Soup | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey gorgeous, I was just browsing through and stumbled upon your blog - You have a lovely blog with interesting posts! I followed you via gfc - keep in touch :) xoxo

    http://femministreflections.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I haven't tried this one! It sounds lovely though :) xo

    www.seekmyscribbles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Right as soon as I'm off my spending ban I'm going to go and get this! I really don't use enough Lush products! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julie you need to, Lush is amazing :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  6. I still have to try out their bubble bars. Point is I never really take the time to take a bath. I really need to get myself a bubble bar someday soon.

    xo
    http://www.seriouslydaph.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always make time for a bath each week. It is a chill out time for me. Bubble bar or bath bomb, kindle and a nice drink. All the relaxation I need :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  7. I'll have to pick this one up. I keep buying them weekly at the moment. The last one I had was the secret garden one, and that is just what it had inside, practically a whole rose bush came out haha.

    Belle ♥ xxxx
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha! I wanna try that one though :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  8. It looks gorgeous beaut. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the lush bubble bars, I haven't tried this yet but my favourite is the comforter x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tired the comforter yet! I plan on getting it next time I stock up :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig