Tuesday 18 March 2014

BirchBox - Lulu Guinness

Hello there;

YAY its that time of the month again. 
Beauty box delivery time. It's like Christmas every month. 

BirchBox was my first to arrive this month and I got all excited to get home from work and unbox this little box.

I knew this month that it was a LuLu Guinness themed box as I got a email telling me. I did wonder how it was going to be incorporated as LuLu Guinness is a designer. I did think maybe there would just be a discount code or made a little purse of some form. But what we did get, I did not expect.


I was kinda right as you do get a discount code, £20 off when you spend £100 or over. Sadly I will not be putting this to use as I don't have a spare £100 to spend on anything this month :( 

This months box is products based to put a spring back into your step and two of Lulu's favourite products. How exciting!


Korres Citrus Body Milk | £9.50 - This smells amazing! I am so glad I got this in my box as I am really starting to love Korres products. It smells so refreshing and yummy, I can't wait to put this to the test.

Dr. Brandt Pores No More Pore Refiner | £39 - First things first, I don't think I can justify spending nearly £40 on a primer. I just can't. But I will give this a try and see if it is worth that sort of money. Again another "pore minimiser", I hope this is better than the Baby Skin.

Molton Brown Rhubarb & Rose Replenishing Hand Cream | £10 - OMG THIS SMELLS AMAZING. I do have a massive back log of hand creams that I need to use up. But this one is too good to just throw into that pile. I love smelling it, plus the packaging is super cute too.

English Laundry No. 7 For Her | £47 - I do enjoy getting perfume samples in these boxes, its a great way to try perfumes you'd usually not get to try or even think about trying. This being one of them. I cannot describe how it smells, other than I like it. So you'll have to trust me on this one not you? 

Benefit Stay Don't Stray | £20.50 - Another Benefit product, I am not complaining. (I would have if it was Porefessional....). Anyways this is not one of the products I would have immediately gone for off the counter as I already own the Urban Decay Primer Potion and I love it. But who knows I may prefer this one? We shall see.

Candy Rock - I LOVE ROCK, I love rock so so so much. This has been added in as Lulu Guinness' latest collection is based on traditional sweetshops. So I am happy. 

Another great box BirchBox -claps-!

Sian
xo

Follow on Bloglovin 
SHARE:

17 comments

  1. Subscription boxes are so fun!
    This one looks great!
    -MJ
    Marlee and You

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally subscribe to Glossybox but I'm always so tempted by BirchBox!
    Bea x
    Bea's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do both, id say try out both and see which you prefer :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  3. ooh great box, i love korres products so that sounds perfect!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. there £150 worth of high end skincare on my blog, if you fancy entering! click here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really good products. Can't wait to put them to the test properly :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  4. I love receiving a subscription box! Always so exciting! Birchbox is fab!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ever since cancelling my birchbox subscription it seems to have gotten really good! Always wanted to try the eyeshadow primer from benefit.
    www.shemightbeloved.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should set it back up again see what you make of it again :) If you do let me know and ill refer you :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  6. Great items :)
    Adela x

    misspinkstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such great items that I am starting to be persuaded to subscribe. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it & let me refer you so I can get the points >.<!

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  8. Ah I wasn't very happy with this months box, but I'm pleased you are :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi dear, you have amazing blog and what a great post, I wish we can follow each other, if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back. xoxo

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig