Friday 28 March 2014

Anatomicals Puffy the Eye Bag Slayer

Hello there;

I love the name of this product. Puffy the Eye Bag Slayer, very creative Anatomicals. Bravo. 

I received these in Januarys edition of GlossyBox, check out that post here.
Yes it has took me this long to get round to using them. I kinda forgot I had them, oops. 

Ignore the ripped packaging, I struggled to get in the packet.
With the packaging you have no idea what is inside. I was expecting like a foam spongy like product that helps reduce the puffiness around my eyes. I was a tad wrong.


They are like slugs. It is the only way to describe it. Thin slugs under my eyes. 

You take the two "slugs" out of the packet and place them under your eyes and leave them there for 30 minutes. I had no problem with this, I ran a bath got in, got comfy. Slapped these on and read my kindle in that time. In between sending the odd daft snapchat to people. As you do look a tad silly in these. It had to be done. 

But they kept falling off my face! I was forever pushing them back under my eyes. So that annoyed me. 

Do I think they worked?
No, not really. I didn't see or feel any difference. 

You do get two in a pack, so I will give the others ago when I am not in a bath. 

Sadly right now, I am not overly impressed. But the hilarious snapchats I got out of these made it worth it.

Sian
xo

Follow on Bloglovin 
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Ah I've been thinking of trying these for a while now, glad I haven't. Keep us updates how they turn out next time. Thanks for sharing


    X Emma


    www.missemmacharlotte.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shame they weren't more effective.. did they feel nice at least?

    Ellie xx | http://theleobeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They felt better when I didn't wear them in the bath :)

      Sian
      xx

      Delete
  3. Hahhaa slugs! These don't sound all that great - such a shame when a product you get in a beauty box is disappointing but I guess you can't like them all! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope you really can't. They did feel better though when I wore them not in the bath :p

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  4. I love the look of this product I have the anatomicals 'no old bags allowed' eye gel and its great for those 'mornings after the night before' hahaha!! Dark circles are definitely something I suffer with so I may give this a try!!

    thechinadolldiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't like these either! They felt good on my face lol but I noticed no difference!

    rosecharli.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it helped me this morning! :P

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  6. I have not heard of these before, may have to try them! :)

    http://thestyleoflondon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They work 100000% better not in the bath :p

      Sian
      xo

      Delete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig