Monday 24 February 2014

Korres Wild Rose Foundation

Hello there;

Have I just found myself a new favourite foundation. I think I have you know. 
This is the second post from the Weekend Haul post.

This one is the product I was most looking forward to trying as its my first ever Korres product. And I have heard nothing but good things about Korres. 

Would you believe me if I said I got this for £4.99 instead of £22.00?
Well I did, what a bargain I got.


I didn't swatch this when I brought it, I got really lucky with my skin tone as I think this suits me perfectly. Very "my skin but better" sorta thing. As you can see I got the shade WRF2.


It comes in this iridescent bottle, which is brown glass bottle with golden flecks on it. 
There is 30ml of product, which for a fiver I think is fantastic value for money.


One major down fall, there is no pump. And I am a pump kinda gal. After using this a few times, I have learnt to just pour little blobs onto the back of my hand and go from there. That way I am not wasting a lot of the product. 

It is quite watery so have to really careful when pouring it out. Make sure you give it a good shake. There is a ball in there to help mix the product up.


The picture above makes it look really orange compared to my skin tone. But I promise on my face its not that bright. Blending is a wonderful tool. I am hoping to do some make up tutorials soon, and I will probably use this. Keep a look out for them posts! 

Apart from it lacking a pump, I have fallen madly and deeply in love with this. It s very light weight on your skin and covers up all of the red marks on my face. Very little concealer was needed when using this. Bonus!

Also with SPF20 too, which at the moment in the UK is not a massive issue and its just constantly raining. But when the sun does decide to show its face that is going to be very useful! It is very long lasting and yes I just love it.

I would defiantly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a high end foundation for a fraction of the price. I am going to go grab another as soon as No Buy February is over! 

Buy it with the link below.


Have you used Wild Rose Foundation before?
What are your views on it?
Let me know in the comment section below.

Sian
xo

Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. We definitely need to go back up to that store after my payday next week!
    I could barely find anything last time, I need your help!

    rosecharli.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a good bargain find! Thank you for the link,

    joy&

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! And you are welcome :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  3. I hate whenever I swatch foundation on my hands, it always look so so orange! I swear I saw some Korres products in TK Maxx at the weekend, I knew I should of picked them up! I just brought chocolate & candles instead haha.

    Belle ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!! Good choice on the purchases! But defiantly get some of this if you see it next time you are in TK Maxx :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  4. This looks lovely! I've never tried any Korres products before - may have to change this! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to Megan. Try going to the make up shop at McArther Glen loads of bargains in there :D

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
    2. I went not long ago but was so poorly that I didn't get chance to look properly! Definitely will make sure I keep an eye out for it next time. :D xo

      Delete
    3. Its worth it! I am planning a trip soon :) Just after pay day see what they have in there now :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig