Monday 13 January 2014

Profile Pictures.

Hello there;

My dear friend Charlotte Rose, tagged me this morning in a post to do with my profile photos on Facebook.



I have been on Facebook for a long while now, which leads me to having A LOT of profile photos. 
These are not all of them, I had to narrow it down from 114 to under 100. And at that it's still missed off my last 4 profile photos. 

As you can see I am a massive fan of the "selfie" even before that became a thing. I am well trained from my MySpace days. 

You can see different friends throughout, my boyf, family and the odd animal. 

From doing this, it has made me miss my blonde hair too much. Loved being blonde. 

Ahhhh the memories.

I tag in this Vanessa, she is new to blogging so you should totally go check her out!

Sian
xo



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Good idea :) It's nice to see the evolution in you profile photos :D

    I'm writing a blog about travelling and my life as an expat in Spain, it would be great if you could go have a look at it and give me your opinion :) Thanks!

    http://journeyofalonelybird.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig