Thursday 16 January 2014

Gimme Some Lovin'

Hello there;

Just before Christmas, myself and Charlotte Rose decided to go into our local town centre for some Christmas shopping andddd maybe a little self shopping. I hadn't been into our town centre for a while, so was unaware of the Benefit counter that had recently opened in Debenhams. Such a lovely surprise for me. 

Upon walking into Debenhams, Benefit had a sale on. Bad news for my purse. But I thought no, I will just buy Hoola that I had been wanting for a while. I believe it was down to about £20 instead of its usual price of £23.50. I thought this was brilliant. Until the lady working the counter talked me into buying this.


Its original price was £39.50 with a product value worth of £55 inside. Which in itself is a pretty good discount. But no. There was a further 15% off! I just couldn't turn it down. Especially for what you get inside.


A full size Hoola, full size They're Real and two travel size Porefessional and High Beam. 

So not only did I get my Hoola but for an extra £13 I got 3 other items. Bargain I think so! 


I have never used High Beam before and I don't think I would have brought it. So this is a great way for me to try new products that I would usually be scared of using. 

Please leave in the comment section what are the best ways to use this product :)


I really can't make up my mind about this product. Some days I love it to bits, other days I think its alright. Urgh what is life? But none the less it's always handy to have an extra primer about.


If you have read my 2013 Favourites post you will already know how much I love this product. I shall say no more on it.


Finally own a full size one, without paying the £19.99 price tag. Again if you read my Drugstore Mascara review back in November. You will know how I feel about this mascara. 

All in all, I think this was a fantastic offer and we also booked ourselves in for a makeover later this month. Can't wait for that! Not sure what product to buy though after. Throw me some ideas please down in the comment section. I would really appreciate that!


Sadly I cannot find this to purchase anywhere online at the moment. :(

Sian
xo







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig