Tuesday 20 August 2013

Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish

Hello there; 

After work today I went up to the make-up section (always a bad idea for me) and came across this little bad boy for just £2.70 BARGAIN!


Rimmel's 60 Seconds nail polish in 503 Mind The Gap, Victoria. 

Such a pretty bluey purple colour. I am really loving the pastel nail polish colours at the moment. 

Sadly, I had to do 3 coats of this to get an even finish. The first coat was so wishy washy, it looked horrible. So gappy. I can never understand why they don't make nail polishes thick enough so one coat is just enough...... COME ON  GUYS SORT IT OUT!

Luckily it does what it says on the tin and dries really quickly, so I wasn't wait around for ages scared to touch stuff while my nails dried. Which pleased me. 

Even with all that negativity up there, I would recommend this to anyone as its a great colour and in the end, my nails do look rather pretty >.<

Do you guys recommend any of the other colours?! 

Let me know! 

Sian
xo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig